I hope you had a great weekend. I had a blast. My best friend Cliff had his birthday and Cortney, his lady showed him a great time with a surprise dinner. I also started back to school today. Last Semester here we go!!!!!
We have finally come to the end of this series. I hope that this gave you a little bit of a picture of who I am as a person. I’m sure that in the future there will be more opportunities for this to happen. So Let get started on the last 25 questions!
Image Via: Google Search
76. Is there anything you wished would come back into fashion? – I don’t think there is anything now. I wanted overalls for the longest and that way big last year.
77. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? – I use to be an introvert when I was younger but as I’ve grown older I’m more of an extrovert.
78. Which of the five senses would you say is your strongest? – My sense of sight I’m good at spotting if something is different
79. Have you ever had a surprise party? (that was an actual surprise) – No 80. Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous? – distantly related to Gerald Levert, and the Isley Brothers
81. What do you do to keep fit? – I like to job, yoga, Pilates, Tai Chi, dancing, weight lifting
82. Does your family have a “motto” – spoken or unspoken? – At the end of the day we know we’re all family the good and the bad.
83. If you were ruler of your own country what would be the first law you would introduce? – Free education for those who need it. But you need a part-time job.
84. Who was your favorite teacher in school and why? – Mrs. Searfoss in elementary school and Mrs. Strancar in High school because she told me that I have a way of making people feel comfortable and that’s a good quality to have.
85. What three things do you think of the most each day? – Ideas for this blog, random questions to things, what am I going to eat
86. If you had a warning label, what would yours say? – Nice until provoked
87. What song would you say best sums you up? – Live your life – T.I ft Rihanna
88. What celebrity would you like to meet at Starbucks for a cup of coffee? – Amy Schumer
89. Who was your first crush? – This guy named Mike in elementary school. Who told me he liked my best friend instead. 90. What’s the most interesting thing you can see out of your office or kitchen window? – These sad little pine trees that are dying in my neighbors yard.
91. On a scale of 1-10 how funny would you say you are? – I would give myself a 6
92. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? – I will have finished up my masters, still blogging, have opened a business, Married to the an amazing guy with two fur babies. A nice house somewhere nice and warm.
93. What was your first job? – My first job was at Marc’s Discount Store
94. If you could join any past or current music group which would you want to join? – Beatles, Rolling Stones, TLC
95. How many languages do you speak? – one and a half haha
96. What is your favorite family holiday tradition? – just having all the family around and having a good time
97. Who is the most intelligent person you know? – I can’t answer that because I know a lot.
98. If you had to describe yourself as an animal, which one would it be? – a bear
99. What is one thing you will never do again? – waste my time on people who don’t deserve it
100. Who knows you the best? – my mom
Hope you have a great week!