Guess WHAT!!!! I’m back and I’m better. Love that song by Bryson Tiller. Anyway If you didn’t see I had a real battle the past month with my skin. But, I’ve tamed the beast, and I’m back at it again with the cute looks. Tired of these corny references…okay, cool take a look at what I came up with.
Palette: The palette that I’m using this month is by Urban Decay again and it’s the Vice Palette 4. The oilslick inspired one. So freaking beautiful! I used flash on this picture but to see the packaging IRL….it’s breathtaking.
I took pictures of some of the looks that I did with this look and I also did a YouTube video of one of the looks that I did. I’m still using the same products. I may have added a couple new ones. Like i finally used a highlighter and now I want to contour my face like a Kardashian.
Here are a list of all the products that I used:
– Color Corrector: NYX – above and beyond full coverage concealer, orange
– Foundation: Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H, 540 Suede
– Concealer: Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil, M16
– Brows: NYX Micro Brow Pencil, Black
– Highlighter: E.L.F.- Baked Highlighter & Bronzer
– Blush: NYX blush, Cocoa, Colourpop Satin Blush, prenup
– Urban Decay Vice 4 Palette
– Tightline: Urban Decay Glide On Pencil, zero
– Liner: NYX Matte Liquid Liner, black
– Mascara: Benefit Roller Lash
– Lash Glue: DUO brush on lash glue with vitamins
– Lip moisturizer: Burt’s Bees pomegranate
So the one look that I didn’t post a picture of is the one I made the video of me doing my first actually makeup tutorial. So check it out and let me know what you think!!! Hope you had a great day!