This post does include products that were given to me free for my honest review. If your familiar with Influenster. I would give them a try. Especially, if you like trying out new things. I was familiar with this brand before these products were sent to me. I love their active charcoal mask which was one of my favorites. I haven’t used it in a while because I have to many masks and am thinning the heard. Proudly I’m only down to three. One of which was sent to me in this collection. But I’ll probably be picking up again. Along with the carbonated bubble mask with the cute pig on it.
The things that made me initially want to try Origins products is because they have earth friendly products that use renewable energy. Their packaging is not gimmicky. It’s sleek, and they put their energy into making sure the products are effective. So you can actually see a change in your skin. Though I’m not gonna lie, I’m a sucker for cute packaging. They also mix natural products and science that are still safe. Free from any health risks. Other than an allergic reaction to one of the ingredients. A win win even though I don’t pay that much attention to what I eat or put on my hair. I tend to be a little more critical when it comes to skincare products.
The products that Influenster sent to me from Origins were all from the line Deliciously Hydrating Line. The key ingredient of this line is that it uses Willowherb which is infused in all the products. It’s also suppose to shrink pores and promote the skin to be glowy and hydrated. that thing that Rihanna and J-Lo seem to have nailed. But, the most important part for me is that it’s geared toward oily skin. Also, dry and normal. Which I have and am always looking for something that works. I was sent three different things to try out. A moisturizer, a serum and a mask.
Original Skin Matte Moisturizer:
Original Skin Renewal Serum:
Original Skin Retexturizing Mask:
I came up with points that I want to point out every-time I review something. If you have a suggestion to add something let me know.
Beauty / Skincare Review Points
- Moisturizer: $34.00
- Serum: $40.00-$54.00
- Mask: $27.00
- I like the pastel pink color, it’s simple and still has their same logo
- The smell maybe off putting to some. But I liked the minty, medicated smell. It’s not overpowering and dissipates after it’s absorbed into the skin.
- The moisturizer and serum both had a smooth consistency
- The Mask had more of a rougher texture but not enough that it would make any micro cuts on your skin.
- All three products were sent to me for free for my honest review by Influenster
- I would definitely repurchase the mositurizer
- The main ingredient willowherb is a flower that is suppose to help with discoloration
- Rose Clay used in the mask is used for exfoliation which explains the rougher texture.
- How long used
- I’ve been using these products the past two weeks.
- update: three weeks
- The moisturizer and serum absorbed quickly into my skin and didn’t leave any residue
- Wear ability
- the mositurizer was great. I was able to go all day without having to blot my face because of oil build up. Though it didn’t keep me completely matte the whole time.
- Wear Time
- I wear the skincare all day until I was it off an reapply at the end of the day.
- The only improvement I have is on the serum. But i didn’t have the full size product it was a sample size that did not have a pump. But big whoop
- I don’t have any negative so far. I know my skin did do a little purge the first week I used the skin. But all of my break outs are starting to fade now. I do have some discoloration again. But I’m not using my retin-a right now.
- After my skin purged it’s starting to look really good. Thought I did have to put up with cystic acne in places I don’t normally get it. Like my chin area and under my neck. Places I don’t even normally break out at, along with multiple breakouts. I usually only get one or two pimples at once unless something is going on with my skin. Pics below of my current skin condition.
Have you tired any new skincare? What’s your holy grail skincare product? I think mine is African Black soap as my face wash. Every time I try to change it my skin goes crazy.