I wasn’t going to do this post because I have jumped off the consumerist machine that is beauty. Since you’re reading this. I obviously changed my mind. I wanted to break down the products that are long standing favorites and include some new finds.
Toner – Dr. Thayer
- I’ve tried all the different scents and rose and lavender are my two favorites
Moisturizer – The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA
- I’ve tried this product out this year after going through several different kind over the years. I’ve already purchased it twice.
Sunscreen – Etude House Surprise Mild Watery Light SPF 50+ PA+++ Sunscreen
- As I’ve gotten older I have become a religious sunscreen wearer. Especially for my face. This one has has become a holy grail.
Chemical Peel – The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA2% Peeling Solution
- This scary looking mask looks like you have blood all over your face and can sting the first time you use it. Leave your face so smooth and baby soft. Don’t forget the sunscreen if you gonna mess with it.
Exfoliator – Secret Key Lemon Sparkling Peeling Gel
- I stopped using physical exfoliators a long time ago. But not before I thought that crushed apriot shelves were the epitome of skincare. My skin would of probably looked some much better back in my teens and early twenties. This chemical exfoliant is great at getting rid of dead skin build up with out the micro tears.
Pimple Killer – Hanhoo Blemish Patch
- It comes in a simple pouch with 36 little patches. They come in two different sizes. I can put one on before I go to bed and wake up to the pimple being gone or way less visible. They are also a steal for only two bucks.
Foundation – Maybelline Fit Me Matte
- I really feel in love with this foundation. I was ecstatic when they expanded the line. I recently used it up. But after trying out some other ones. I might come crawling back after several failed attempts.
Concealer – Maybelline Instant Age Rewind
- I love the applicator and it applies like a dream this line was also expanded. I see what you doing Maybelline
Lotion – Jergens Ultra Healing
- I actually leaves me moisturized all day and the scent is light enough for apply perfume and not be the person in the office that offends everyone’s senses.
Body Scrub – Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub Lychee & Plum
- I’ve used this brand before. But I think that they added new scents to the body scrub line. Because this scent is now my favorite. If you don’t like fruity scents I would pass.
Here’s hoping that in 2020 I can find some staple hair care products. What were some of your favorites of 2019? I hope your new year is going great. Other then the fact that we might be heading into another war.